Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Daddy



It's been two months since my Daddy passed away. I cry every time I see a group of beautiful trees or a small stream or even a NASCAR bumper sticker; things that remind me of Daddy. He was a quiet, patient, caring, eccentric man. One of my favorite recent memories of Daddy I wrote about in a status update on Facebook last November: "I'm home from visiting Mom and Daddy today :) It was a very good day; my Daddy is feeling better. He opened the gate for my car as we were leaving the driveway this evening and as I was driving by him I looked up to see him throwing kisses at us as we drove away. I love my Daddy :)" My Daddy was a good man who loved unconditionally. I wish they all could be as good as my Daddy was.

2 comments:

Syd said...

I am sorry Tammy to hear that he is gone. My condolences.

Arrow Point Consulting said...

Tammy, you are a beautiful person through and through. You got that from your loving parents, and you are passing that on to Kate. We all know this because we see it in the way you love all of us, your extended family. You dad is a great man and will live on through you and the love you spread, just like he taught you. *hugs* xo